Monday, January 25, 2010

Mild Lupus Are These The Symptoms Of Mild Or Severe Lupus?

Are these the symptoms of mild or severe Lupus? - mild lupus

that not all attack me at once, but they differ from time to time. I always feel these symptoms are something else ...
I have been diagnosed as lupus erythematosus, but I havent my rheumatologist was at 1 / 2 years. I accept no drugs. I have no rash, and I wonder if I should rest, and just take prescribed for all your doc has prednisone and sent home.

----- Loss'm memory only forgetful and always have good
--------- All are not always a headache from time to time?
--------------- Fatigue'm college, so that stress?
Dizziness ------------- I think it is stress, too little sleep?
Dizzy (nausea sometimes )----------------------
---------------------------- Infections of the eye swelling (eyelids, but I believe it was caused by dirty fingers), which spent has 4 times in 5 months
mouth sores / ulcers ---------------- happening now
--------------------------- Have fine hair, hair loss, since SA
Loss of appetite and ------------ -----Could be because the relationship between school +

No comments:

Post a Comment