Sunday, January 24, 2010

Stomach Makes Noises Unless I Lay Down How Do I Stop My Stomach From Rumbling And Making Really Loud Noises When I Am In My 3 Hour Exam?

How do I stop my stomach from rumbling and making really loud noises when I am in my 3 hour exam? - stomach makes noises unless i lay down

I have an exam in the afternoon, about 1 ½ hours after lunch, so I had nothing to eat when you get something I would like to know if someone knows, can do tricks, my stomach does not make any noise. I do not bring food or drink to enter into the examination room. I only ask because I'm paranoid when it starts to make noise, and I can not concentrate solely on my review and it is really important.

1 comment:

  1. Try to snack on a granola bar or snack in the fiber before entering the examination room. Digestion should be employed, while you work.

    ReplyDelete